NaProTECHNOLOGY for infertility or women’s health
Graph above from the Pope Paul VI institute. All rights reserved.
- Family planning for avoiding pregnancy Proven Effective – Read the Studies
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Postpartum depression
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Abnormal bleeding
- Ovarian cysts
- breastfeeding or perimenopausal NFP use.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS): irritability, breast tenderness, cravings, acne, headaches, insomnia, weight gain, etc. PMS info PMS MONITORING SHEET
- Teen menstrual cycle monitoring
- Menstrual cramps
- Chronic discharges or itchiness
- Irregular cycles & ongoing , confusing discharges
- Hormonal abnormalities
- Depression and fits of rage or serious lethargy during parts of the cycle
- Low libido related to these underlying causes
- “not sure what I have, but I feel terrible certain times of my cycle”
Our bodies know the secret; we can too!
Respecting the dignity of women, marriage and the awe for creation of new human life, it is unique in approach to family planning, women’s health, and the passion of a couple’s sexuality expressed in harmony with faith and nature.
Call in or email Therese @ 301-512-7451 MetroDCfertilitycareRN@gmail.com I’ll be in touch within a day.